db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: NFS and Derby
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:33:25 GMT
And for some really ancient history (at least 10 years ago), I believe
this bit of documentation
actually resulted from one of the developers acidently running the set
of tests in their home directory on nfs and getting errors.  So at least
at that time it didn't even take a crash to make something fail across nfs
vs local disk.  I don't think we have done any testing on remote file
systems on purpose since then.