db-derby-user mailing list archives

From vipinsudhakar <sumitha.arju...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Derby database backup and restore
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:24:27 GMT

Dear Friends,

       I am currently having an older version of DB and in process of
improving DB performance by means of upgrading to newer version and increase
in page size.
       Does full upgrade provide the facility of increasing page size? If
not I have to take the back up of the derby db of older version and create a
new database with newer version along with increase in page size and just
import the data into my latest derby database version.