db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamatha Kodigehalli Venkatesh" <Mamatha.Venkat...@ness.com>
Subject RE: Problem inserting a record with derby
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 07:44:13 GMT
Hello all,

I too upgraded derby from to, I am getting below exception

When I tried to insert a record into the table using a prepared statement.

java.sql.SQLException: Java exception: 'org.apache.derby.iapi.sql.execute.Result

eneratedMethod;IZZDD)Lorg/apache/derby/iapi/sql/execute/NoPutResultSet;: java.la

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknow

n Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.javaException(Unknown Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException

(Unknown Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Un

known Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown So

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown So

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown So

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Un

known Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unkno

wn Source)

However Iam able to insert a record into table through ij editor.