db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Parente" <Mike.Pare...@trainingpage.com>
Subject Feedback derby_comm.html
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:20:20 GMT
Hello,

My name is Mike Parente - I'm looking for Apache Derby Database training for the US Air Force.

Can you tell me if there is formal classroom training available?

Thank you,

mike

Michael Parente

President/Founder

Veteran-Owned VOSB

Integrated Training Solutions, Inc. - TrainingPage.com

www.TrainingPage.com <http://www.trainingpage.com/>

Phone: 619.269.3736

Mobile:  619-847-2201

Fax: 619.269.3851

 "IT Training at Your Fingertips."

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is unlawful and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message and any attachments.