db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Upgrade issue from 10.5.3 - Problem inserting a record with derby 10.6.1.0
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:13:59 GMT
  On 10/6/2010 12:07 AM, Mamatha Kodigehalli Venkatesh wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Below is the ddl for the table that I created using 10.5.3.  When arecord is inserted
into tidlrblt table trigger- gls_blt_trg will push a corresponding record into tidlggls table

<snip DDL>
Hi Mamatha,

I am able to reproduce the issue and filed Jira issue DERBY-4835.

You can work around the problem by dropping and recreating the trigger
with 10.6 as in the workaround.sql script attached to that script. Would
you be willing to grant your sql to Apache for use in out tests. I
realize now I hit the grant button on the attachments but should not
have without your approval.

Thanks

Kathey