db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Problem inserting a record with derby 10.6.1.0
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:10:03 GMT
  On 01.10.10 10:11, Bhat, Avinash (NSN - IN/Bangalore) wrote:
> Hi We /Kristian ,
> our application supports SHA 1 as a default but the default in derby
> 10.6.1.0 is SHA 256. I Tried changing that to the supporting algorithm
> by out application. It Fine now. Working fine. Thanks for your kind
> information and help.

Hi Avinash,

Great to hear that it is working for you now.

However, Derby should not fail with a NullPointerException. If you still
have the stack trace laying around, do you mind posting it to the list?
(we only need the lines referring to Derby code, see also
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UnwindExceptionChain )

Regards,
--
Kristian