db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Fluctuating disk overhead
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:52:10 GMT
Thanks, Knut!   It may be fine to stick with the defaults - I am
contemplating whether this is all that relevant for our customers, versus
just something that our QA team found working with smaller data sets...

--
David W. Van Couvering

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com