Good Afternoon,

I am currently working as a Global Researcher for VMware and we are sourcing candidates for a number of positions, to join our Gemfire Team based in Oregon. I have attached the three job descriptions for review:

GemStone’s  Advanced Database Development Team is developing the next generation of SQL Fabric, a memory oriented distributed SQL data management system designed to provide  unprecedented, very-high throughput with predictable latency for applications with high scalability and high availability requirements. Thus we have launched a search for key members of this development team.

As a  GemStone Senior Software Engineer, or Enterprise Architect, with excellent knowledge of developing database internals, you will have the  opportunity to  help us design cutting edge solutions in a multitude of areas including distributed systems, continuous querying/stream processing; materialized views; multi-query optimization; distributed querying; scalable distributed data structures; concurrent data structures; main-memory databases; fault-tolerance paradigms; and p2p network topologies.

More information about SQLFabric can be found at http://community.gemstone.com/display/sqlfabric/SQLFabric

Located in Oregon, GemStone is now a division of VMware/SpringSource (NYSE: VMW).   The SQL Fabric initiative is one of our next-generation, game-changing, disruptive technologies.

If you are interested in the position and I would appreciate if you could forward me a copy of your resume to: byrnep@vmware.com

Kind Regards,

Trish Byrne

Global Staffing Researcher

byrnep@vmware.com

VMware International,  Ireland

650 4278904 US

00 353 21 4660503 International

Office hours

GMT - 10.00-19.00 (CMT 04.00-13.00, PST 02.00-11.00)

vmware