Hi,

I'm running into a problem importing data with SQirreL into Derby 10.6.1.0. I'm getting dublicate key errors and was able to track it down to the following:

create table test (
id char (30),
primary key (id));

insert into test values('JAHR_DGGP09-23611130-1001');
insert into test values('JAHR_DGGP09-236111301001');

I have several records in my import file (which was exported from Sybase SQLAnywhere and worked there without a problem) where two key values only differ by a hyphen. In such cases I'm getting the dublicate key error on import.
I this a bug in Derby or am I doing somehing wrong here?

Best,
Max