Hi,

Kindly let me know whether a jar file only needs to be attached once to the database, or it needs to be attached every single time a connection to the database is made?

I attached a jar file to the database, and added it to the database classpath. This was done through code, and no exception was thrown. So, I assumed that the file was added to the database. Now, when I connect to the database again and try to call a user-defined procedure that depends  on the added jar file, the derby throws back the java.lang.ClassNotFoundException'.

Kindly suggest what I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Dinesh Bajaj