db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Thomas <Thomas.K.H...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: using set role in a stored procedure / Error 25001
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:02:58 GMT
when calling commit I am no longer getting error 25001.

Now I have a different problem: the lifetime of the set role seems to be limited
to the stored procedure itself - after returning to the main program my role is
NULL again. I have double-checked using the debugger and confirmed that the set
role within the procedure actually was carried out successfully.
Using an already established connection (see Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:default:connection") at the beginning of the
procedure) I would have expected that the role is still set after returning.

Thanks