db-derby-user mailing list archives

From rjl...@nextmind.net
Subject XA Transaction Prepared
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:42:30 GMT
Hi List,

we are using Derby as DB with JBOSS with an XA datasource,

Now I'm facing a problem after a jboss errors we ha a UserTransaction  in state PREPARED this
transaction locks some tables and every sql calls  fail on lock acquisition... ;(

Does anyone know a way to rollaback/delete this transaction ?

ij> SELECT XID,TYPE,STATUS  FROM SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE;
XID            |TYPE                          |STATUS
279580         |SystemTransaction             |IDLE
279648         |UserTransaction               |IDLE
269843         |UserTransaction               |PREPARED

any help, pointer will be appreciated

thank

-Patrick