db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Unknown page format at page Page(257,Container(0, 432592)
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:03:24 GMT
On 08.07.10 18:03, Erick Lichtas wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been using an embedded setup of derby (version 10.4.1.3) for
> quite some time.  It appears that my database has become corrupt for
> some reason, possibly related to

Hi,

I'm afraid the only proper way out of this is to restore from a backup.

Another option is to post only the damaged page (or post the full
conglomerate/db itself) for investigation. You could also modify only
the format id and run SYSCS_CHECK_TABLE again, but bit-fiddling at this
level really isn't recommended...
Also, performing such an investigation is a lot of work, so I'm not sure
anyone will do it.

Regards,
--
Kristian