db-derby-user mailing list archives

From umpirsky <umpir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate 3 Outer Join Problem
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:56:43 GMT

Thanks for the fast answer!

After adding

public class Students  implements java.io.Serializable {

     @GeneratedValue
     private int id;
     private String name;
     private String address;

it says:

WARNING: SQL Error: -1, SQLState: 42Z23
2010-07-26 12:50:48 org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions
SEVERE: Attempt to modify an identity column 'ID'.
2010-07-26 12:50:48 org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener
performExecutions
SEVERE: Could not synchronize database state with session
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not insert:
[desktopapplication1.Students]

I have also added

<id name="id" type="int">
            <column name="ID" />