db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internal deadlock?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:28:08 GMT
Indeed, setting derby.language.statementCacheSize=0 appears to work-around
the problem (at a fairly high performance cost).

It seems this bug (4279) was logged a year ago, any movement on a fix?  The
code I'm running isn't exactly rocket science -- select an object via
Hibernate, then delete it -- and the resulting SQL to the DB is also
trivial.

I've certainly thrown my vote in for the fix.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, at least I can eliminate this error in the
field without a code change.

Brett