db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Nadav Hoze <Nadav.H...@dbMotion.com>
Subject RE: Problem to restore backup to an existing databse
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:33:14 GMT
Is it possible to restore From in-memory DB.

I have a case that I want to replace a corrupted database to a new empty DB and the backup
has not been created yet.
So now I'm creating a temp empty DB and restore it from there , but when I can't to delete
this tmp DB even after shutting it down.

Thanks,

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any disclosure,
copying or distribution of the content of this information is strictly forbidden. If you have
received this email message in error please notify its sender and then delete it from your
files.