db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Nadav Hoze <Nadav.H...@dbMotion.com>
Subject Please help! can it be a case that service.properties of a DB be suddenly deleted ?
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:19:30 GMT
Thanks,

Nadav hoze
Java programmer
dbMotion Ltd.
Direct: +972-8-6206802
Extension number: 6802
Mobile: 972-54-4821606
E-mail: nadav.hoze@dbMotion.com

  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

dbMotion is an innovative provider of medical informatics. The dbMotion™ Solution facilitates
Interoperability and Health Information Exchange (HIE) for integrated healthcare delivery
systems and health information networks. It integrates medical information from across the
continuum of care, leveraging a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Visit dbMotion at www.dbmotion.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadav Hoze
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:50 PM
To: derby-user@db.apache.org
Subject: RE: database in a an inconsistent stat, after a communications error has been detected:
Connection reset by peer: socket write error

I think I found the problem.
I launch couple of jvms with the same code that insert new data to the DB.

I had the following exception:
DERBY SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ041, SQLERRMC: Failed to create database 'CTS_SYNCH',
see the next exception for details.::SQLSTATE: XBM0JDirectory C:\Program Files\eclipses\Galileo\eclipse\ws\ExecuteSynchronization\CTS_SYNCH
already exists.

And I saw that the service.properties which is created inside the CTS_SYNCH folder was missing,
can it suddenly be deleted ?