db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Nadav Hoze <Nadav.H...@dbMotion.com>
Subject RE: database in a an inconsistent stat, after a communications error has been detected: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:54:43 GMT
Unfortunately I don't have the derby.log and this error is quite rare.
I have for now a more basic question:
Is there a possibility that the database can be in an inconsistent state after connection
reset by peer and a write socket error occurred ?

Thanks,

Nadav hoze
Java programmer
dbMotion Ltd.
Direct: +972-8-6206802
Extension number: 6802
Mobile: 972-54-4821606
E-mail: nadav.hoze@dbMotion.com

  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

dbMotion is an innovative provider of medical informatics. The dbMotion™ Solution facilitates
Interoperability and Health Information Exchange (HIE) for integrated healthcare delivery
systems and health information networks. It integrates medical information from across the
continuum of care, leveraging a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Visit dbMotion at www.dbmotion.com.