db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Hung thread after another thread is interrupted
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:10:07 GMT
On 06/22/10 08:46 AM, Luke Quinane wrote:
> I've played around with the code a bit during the day and the attached
> patch seems to fix the problem where another thread is stuck. I've
> never really look at the Derby code before so I'm not confident that
> it is correct however it did seem to fix things for me.

Hi Luke,

It seems to me like you have found the correct fix for the problem.
Thanks a lot for doing the digging and sharing the results! It would be
great if you could file a bug report at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY and upload the patch there,
so that we can track the bug and hopefully get this fix into the code tree.

Knut Anders

View raw message