db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Unix_timestamp value and date formatting issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:19:02 GMT
On 6/2/2010 11:45 AM, kirru23 wrote:
> I dont think I completely understand what you mean. But my project is an open
> source one and I have to connect php with derby.
> Is there any other way of connecting both without db2?

There are ODBC drivers listed on the UsesOfDerby page on the Wiki [1] ,
but I don't know if any users have had success with them.  Perhaps it
would be good to start another thread asking about ODBC connectivity
with Derby.
> Assuming that this is the only way I have to continue, can u suggest any
> method of formatting the timestamp values?

I should not have hijacked your timestamp thread which I don't think was
particular to the client. I don't have suggestions on timestamp, beyond
those offered already, but saw the DB2 bit and wanted to save you a trip
down a dead end road.  Please start another thread if you would like to
discuss  ODBC connectivity and/or DB2 clients.

Thanks

Kathey

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby