db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Unix_timestamp value and date formatting issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:32:47 GMT
On 6/2/2010 8:58 AM, kirru23 wrote:
> I have PHP as my front end and so I am using db2 runtime client for conecting
> to the derby database.

The highest versions where this configuration was supported was  Derby.
10.1  with  DB2 runtime client 8.2. If later versions  happened to work
it was chance as it wasn't tested or supported by anyone.  I am fairly
confident the configuration will completely break with upcoming DRDA
changes in both products as there will be no effort to make it work, so
want to make sure you are aware of that before investing any more of
your own time into this configuration.

Thanks

Kathey