db-derby-user mailing list archives

From kirru23 <kiran.nellima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unix_timestamp value and date formatting issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:45:32 GMT

I dont think I completely understand what you mean. But my project is an open
source one and I have to connect php with derby.
Is there any other way of connecting both without db2?
Assuming that this is the only way I have to continue, can u suggest any
method of formatting the timestamp values?

thanks!