Its seems to be hibernate issue. Dialect in hibernate 3 is not uptodate i think.

We tried it as below:

SELECT proj, prog, FROM Project proj, Program prog

but it didn't work.

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Donald McLean <dmclean62@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried explicitly specifying the table? i.e. Project.proj

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288