db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent "Connection closed by unknown interrupt." errors
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 02:43:09 GMT
Ibrahim,

Who owns the thread in question?  Is it created by a web-container?  An
application container?  You?

If it is created by a web-container or app-container, there may be some kind
of lifecycle management going on where the container interrupts a thread
that is running too long (from it's perspective).

-Brett