db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to include derby.jar in my .class file?
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 23:04:35 GMT
You have to build a JAR file that includes your class files and
deby.jar. At least I have heard that you can do this, though I've
never done it myself.

Alternately, there is probably some way to package it as an
application for various platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Donald

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288