db-derby-user mailing list archives

From HansPS <han...@gmail.com>
Subject how to repair a derby database
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 19:56:15 GMT
I have an openbravopos 2.30 with a broken Apache derby database and need
some direction on how to repair the database.
I am getting the flowing error.
com.openbravo.basic.BasicException:
Cannot connect to database. Database not available.

java.sql.SQLException:
Failed to start database '/home/marize/openbravopos-database', see the next
exception for details.

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedSQLException:
Failed to start database '/home/marize/openbravopos-database', see the next
exception for details.

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedSQLException:
Unexpected exception on in-memory page Page(32,Container(0, 2368))

org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException:
Unexpected exception on in-memory page Page(32,Container(0, 2368))

I would be glad for any help and direction that you could give.

thanks for your time and answer
Hans Peter