db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full roaming vapor embedded server
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 23:58:02 GMT
Have each process "register" in a table set aside for that purpose. As
each process completes, the last thing it does is "unregister". Last
process to finish shuts down the database.

Just a thought.

Donald

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288