db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA 2.0 and Derby 10.6.1.1 ERROR XCL13
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 05:03:37 GMT
I agree.  This is not a Derby error.  Derby is just throwing the error
because Hibernate, in this case, is trying to get a 3rd parameter when there
are only two in the query.  Check that the (Hibernate) dialect is configured
for Derby, and then ask this over on the Hibernate forums.

You can also enable trace logging for Hibernate (via log4j or whatever
logging framework you use) and get a clue about the query generation from
it's perspective.

Regards,
Brett

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com