db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stephan van Loendersloot <step...@republika.nl>
Subject Re: Error using XPLAIN style tables
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 20:13:22 GMT
On 22-05-10 18:06, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> On 05/22/10 05:34 PM, Stephan van Loendersloot wrote:
>> Hi Knut Anders,
>>
>> Thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>> I logged this as issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4673
>>
>> Would you like me to look into it, or will you take care of this,
>> since it seems you created the XPLAIN functionality?
>
> Thanks Stephan,
>
> Feel free to pick up the bug. Contributions are always welcome! :)
> I've added you to the derby-developers group in JIRA so that you can
> assign the issue to yourself.
>
> I'm afraid I cannot take any credit for the XPLAIN functionality,
> though. The initial implementation was contributed by Felix Beyer, and
> Bryan Pendleton further enhanced it and did the final integration.

Thanks Knut Anders & Bryan,

I'm terribly sorry about the wrong credits. Should've aligned my memory
with the facts before making such 'wild' accusations ;-)

I've been through the Derby-newcomer process a while ago, but I'll make
sure to brush up on that, given the above.

Now might be be a good time to finally send that signed ICLA I've got
lying around here somewhere  ;-)

Regards,

Stephan.