db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Table not found in Derby
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 21:45:14 GMT
On 06.05.10 17:51, Abhijit Haldar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am getting some strange problem during derby setup in my
> machine.Yesterday I setup the derby DB in my machine,and create some
> table in default schema.Today morning I have checked with command "show
> tables;"But I have found the tables are not present which I created earlier.
> Please help me..

Hi Abhijit,

The most common reason for this issue, is that you are not booting the
same database. You can verify that you are booting an existing database
by not adding the "create=true" connection attribute.

I've also seen reports where people set auto-commit to false and then
forgetting to commit before they exit ij.

Hope this helps,
--
Kristian