Hi Kathey,

Thanks for the code samples. Unfortunately this didn't do the trick. I am still getting the leaked classloader using the shutdown method you sent over. As before, if I comment just the two stmt.execute() lines the classloader unloads properly. It seems like something happens in the driver once the first statement is executed that causes it to hang on to the classloader.

And to Alan, yes, I am closing the statement. I've also tried explicitly closing the statement and creating a new one for each command. That also fails.

Jason