On 4/23/2010 6:23 AM, Satish Bvs wrote:
Hi,

     I'am new user of Derby software.

     And trying to use it tru ODBC on Lunix platform with unixODBC as the driver manager.
I looked at the unixODBC site and don't see a driver for Derby but know nothing about efforts that may or may not exist.
     I have been trying but successful with IBM's clidriver package.

Although there was a closed source  attempt at one point long ago to get the IBM DB2 driver working with Derby it is not something that is currently supported, tested, nor should it be expected to work even if some things seem to.

I don't really know of  proven ODBC options at this point.