db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining when shutdown is complete.
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:07:08 GMT
Are you talking about embedded Derby databases? If you are, the
shutdown always raises an exception when it finishes.

Otherwise, perhaps some more details would be a good idea.

Donald

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288