db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very bad disk space leak in Derby
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:40:32 GMT
Yes, definitely, the number of dat files is growing.

As I mentioned to Knut, I try to issue a CREATE TABLE each time I connect,
and ignore the exception saying it already exists if the table is already
there.

Perhaps when I no longer issue the query, I also no longer open a
connection, and therefore also no longer issue these spurious create table
statements.

I'll look into that, thanks, very good tip.

Fun chatting with you guys! :)

David