db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rayson Ho <raysonlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: performance: Derby vs H2
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:14:58 GMT
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM, bruehlicke <bruehlicke@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a unconstructive question to ask. It depends on many
> requirements and situations.

I guess I just got an unconstructive answer from you :-D

I am trying to find out whether the benchmarks they used are fair, and
whether the Derby developers know that H2 is "faster".

Even with unfair benchmarks that make H2 really shine, can't Derby
learn from H2??

And no, I don't have an application that I need to choose between Derby or H2.

Rayson