db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: curious problem dropping triggers and tables
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:42:32 GMT
Are you sure all of the file streams are flushed and closed after the
transfer?  Can you check with some tool like 'lsof' on Linux or some tool
from SysInternals if Windows?  After shutdown of the embedding VM, all
handles would be closed, which might be why ij works after that.  Just a
thought.

-Brett