db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby: ODBC: Help
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:27:57 GMT
On 4/23/2010 6:23 AM, Satish Bvs wrote:
> Hi,
>      I'am new user of Derby software.
>      And trying to use it tru ODBC on Lunix platform with *unixODBC*
> as the driver manager.
I looked at the unixODBC site and don't see a driver for Derby but know
nothing about efforts that may or may not exist.
>      I have been trying but successful with IBM's *clidriver* package.
Although there was a closed source  attempt at one point long ago to get
the IBM DB2 driver working with Derby it is not something that is
currently supported, tested, nor should it be expected to work even if
some things seem to.

I don't really know of  proven ODBC options at this point.

View raw message