db-derby-user mailing list archives

From gmbradford <gmbradf...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Re: curious problem dropping triggers and tables
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:32:34 GMT

I don't think the problem is the wrong schema, because it uses the same
connection to do both the deletes and the drops, and the deletes always
work. And even the drops work sometimes.

I thought there might be a race condition of some sort, so I tried sleeping
awhile before doing the sql. I also tried connecting to the database,
immediately followed by shutting down the database, and then connecting
again before doing the sql. Neither helped.