db-derby-user mailing list archives

From gmbradford <gmbradf...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject large derby log
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:00:56 GMT

Derby.log keeps growing and the PC eventually runs out of disk space. It's up
to 4 GB. Derby version is 10.5.3.0.
Below is a tail of derby.log:

     2010-04-12 15:36:10.843 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_2076582,5,main]
(DATABASE = null), (DRDAID = null), Execution failed because of a
Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  = 0; Error
Code Value = 3. Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL enabled client?
     2010-04-12 15:36:10.843 GMT : Execution failed because of a Distributed
Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  = 0; Error Code Value = 3.
Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL enabled client?
     org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed
because of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  =
0; Error Code Value = 3. Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL enabled
client?
     	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.throwSyntaxrm(Unknown
Source)
     	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DDMReader.readDssHeader(Unknown Source)
     	at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.exchangeServerAttributes(Unknown
Source)
     	at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.sessionInitialState(Unknown
Source)
     	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)

Can someone tell me what's causing this? Is my DB corrupt?
Thank you!