db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ross Mcdonald <rossaj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: SQLException Derby 10.5.3.0_1
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:38:50 GMT
Hi Kristian.

Some good pointers, thanks for your help.  I will trace back through the other dependencies
leveraging Derby to see if an update was performed.  I will also look into the consistency
of the database.

Once again, thanks for your help.

 -- Ross

On 26 Mar 2010, at 14:32, Kristian Waagan wrote:

> On 26.03.10 15:01, Ross Mcdonald wrote:
>> Hi Guys.
>>
>> Through one of my webapps, my Jackrabbit instance is failing with an underlying Derby
error:

>> ERROR - BundleDbPersistenceManager - failed to check existence of node
>> references: c6681b77-e4a5-4027-9d20-b53db5819964
>> java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (1,056) requested does not
>> exist.
>>

> Hi Ross,
>
> As a first step, was this database created fresh with 10.5.3.0, or has it been upgraded
from an earlier version?
> Is this reproducible, also after a reboot?
> Did you (or Jackrabbit) change any tables with ALTER TABLE, run compress table or any
other data maintenance operations before the error occurred?