db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SQLException Derby 10.5.3.0_1
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:32:07 GMT
On 26.03.10 15:01, Ross Mcdonald wrote:
> Hi Guys.
>
> Through one of my webapps, my Jackrabbit instance is failing with an underlying Derby
error:

> ERROR - BundleDbPersistenceManager - failed to check existence of node
> references: c6681b77-e4a5-4027-9d20-b53db5819964
> java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (1,056) requested does not
> exist.

Hi Ross,

As a first step, was this database created fresh with 10.5.3.0, or has
it been upgraded from an earlier version?
Is this reproducible, also after a reboot?
Did you (or Jackrabbit) change any tables with ALTER TABLE, run compress
table or any other data maintenance operations before the error occurred?

You may want to check the consistency of your database, see
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DatabaseConsistencyCheck

Regards,
--
Kristian