db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby 10.4.2.0
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:28:10 GMT
On 17.03.2010 12:58, Falby, Walter wrote:

> I’m trying to get a log of the database activity to help debug a
> locking problem. I have the derby database in a directory. In that
> directory I have a derby properties file with the following contents:
>
> derby.infolog.append=false
>
> derby.language.logStatementText=true
>
> derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0

Hi Walter,

At first sight it looks like the derby.properties file is in the wrong
directory. If you are running with default settings, it should be placed
in the directory containing derby.log (current working directory).
Maybe you have already done so, but there are also a few properties to
help debug lock problems (see
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LockDebugging).

Regards,
--