db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Test the ij tool for modifications done.
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:30:28 GMT
On 03/13/10 17:43, Denis Weerasiri wrote:
> Hi all,
> I checked out the svn code and made few modifications to the ij tool.
> Then I ran "ant all", and everything was successful. But how can I test
> the ij tool for the modifications I've made?. I ran script in bin/ij,
> but  it doesn't reflect anything I changed. Or do I have to create a
> snapshot everytime?

Hi Denis,

"ant all" compiles all the classes, but it doesn't build the jar files.
I think bin/ij uses the jar files, so you may have to run "ant
buildjars" too.

If it still doesn't work, you could try to run "java -jar
jars/sane/derbyrun.jar ij" to verify that the changes actually made it
into the jars you built.

Hope this helps,

--
Knut Anders