db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Error code -1, SQL state 38000: Bei der Auswertung eines Ausdrucks wurde die Ausnahme 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mysimpatico/memorizeasy/engine/Database' ausgelöst.
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:11:43 GMT
Hi Gabriele,

You may want to put your jar file in the database and wire it into the
database-specific classpath, rather than putting your jar file on the
system classpath. Please see the following primer on how to store your
jar file in the database:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/devguide/devguide-single.html#cdevdeploy30736

Hope this helps,
-Rick