db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jon Pearson <j...@emnico.com>
Subject Re: Derby Maintenance Activities
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:52:48 GMT

I'm surprised that there has been no response to this question :-(

Does anybody have experience of running statistics or compression which
they can share?

Jon

--
Emnico Services Limited, Dauntsey House, Stonehill Green, Westlea, Swindon SN5 7HB
Company No. 06390113

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to them), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.
 The Emnico group of companies do not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused
to the recipient's system or data by this message.  Please carry out virus and other such
checks as you consider appropriate.