db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: cleaning database between test cases
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:11:15 GMT
Also, I've copied from the code what I seem to need, and then end up
with when I use the db again in a 2nd method.

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Database '/Volumes/STORE N
GO/ws/MemorizEasy/test/db.sqlwrapper' not found.

Note that after destroying the schemas, I shut down the db, and delete
the test folder of the previous method.