db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: cleaning database between test cases
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:27:58 GMT
I reached here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/junit/CleanDatabaseTestSetup.java?view=markup

But then what do I do? The code relies on some other class, and it
seems like I'd have to import the whole package to use it. Is that it?
Besides that one cannot delete the APP schema (which is the one i
use), while the code seems to want to do that.
If not, is there how I can use this without concerning myself with the
impl. details?