db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: cleaning database between test cases
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:20:05 GMT
Can you provide a link to it? Also, is it in some library I could use?

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
might resend.
In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).

Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
-LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).