db-derby-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: Error code -1, SQL state 38000: Bei der Auswertung eines Ausdrucks wurde die Ausnahme 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mysimpatico/memorizeasy/engine/Database' ausgelöst.
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:14:40 GMT
I couldn't find more than
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySQLroutines, and this still
doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can 'load the .jar that contains
my procedure java method?

2010/3/10, Gabriele Kahlout <gabriele@mysimpatico.com>:
> I think it has to do with the vetRow procedure, I use which uses a
> java method. So sorry for bothering. How can i make it possible for
> the db via netbeans to load the appropriate class?
>
> 2010/3/10, Gabriele Kahlout <gabriele@mysimpatico.com>:
>> Besides, how do i make classpath changes permanent? Every time I quit
>> the terminal i need to add derby path to the classpath (following the
>> instructions on
>> http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/DerbyTut/install_software.html)
>>
>> BTW: I can connect and select data (read), but it's an update
>> statement that gives the problem.
>>
>> 2010/3/10, Gabriele Kahlout <gabriele@mysimpatico.com>:
>>> Hello, when I try to connect to my java db either via netbeans or ij i
>>> get the following symmetric errors. Access via the application works
>>> fine, but does that mean I cannot access it from outside the app?
>>> i guess the german detail is unncessary.
>>>
>>> Error code -1, SQL state 38000: Bei der Auswertung eines Ausdrucks
>>> wurde die Ausnahme 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> com/mysimpatico/memorizeasy/engine/Database' ausgelöst.
>>> Error code 99999, SQL state XJ001: Java-Ausnahme:
>>> 'com/mysimpatico/memorizeasy/engine/Database:
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError'.
>>> Error code 99999, SQL state XJ001: Java-Ausnahme:
>>> 'com.mysimpatico.memorizeasy.engine.Database:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException'.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> K. Gabriele
>>>
>>> --- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
>>> P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
>>> OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
>>> might resend.
>>> In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
>>> this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
>>> ¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).
>>>
>>> Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
>>> priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
>>> -LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
>>> ∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
>>> In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> K. Gabriele
>>
>> --- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
>> P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
>> OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
>> might resend.
>> In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
>> this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
>> ¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).
>>
>> Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
>> priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
>> -LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
>> ∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
>> In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> K. Gabriele
>
> --- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
> P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
> OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
> might resend.
> In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
> this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
> ¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).
>
> Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
> priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
> -LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
> ∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
> In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).
>


-- 
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
might resend.
In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).

Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
-LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).

Mime
View raw message