db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: Error code -1, SQL state 38000: Bei der Auswertung eines Ausdrucks wurde die Ausnahme 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mysimpatico/memorizeasy/engine/Database' ausgelöst.
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:49:16 GMT
Besides, how do i make classpath changes permanent? Every time I quit
the terminal i need to add derby path to the classpath (following the
instructions on
http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/DerbyTut/install_software.html)

BTW: I can connect and select data (read), but it's an update
statement that gives the problem.